Saturday, January 07, 2006

Broken My Third Resolution.

Damn, I wasted money on cab fare to school this morning again. Reason being not having small change for my next bus fare and I refused to pay a buck for my bus fare. I ended up spending more than that. I had 10 Digestive biscuits and 2 pieces of durians for breakfast today. Haha. It seems gross to have durians just before training. Anyway the rest complained that they smelt durian during training. HAHA. Man, how embarrassing.

We ran a lot for training today. Nearly fainted la. We played a lot of games today. Luckily it was held indoors. Nevertheless, I still had sun burn. -_- Its okay now after masking! :D

Anyway, my sister went missing today after she was dismissed from her CCA at 5pm. Mom was supposed to fetch her, but when she arrived there, she wasn't there anymore. I took the opportunity to rollerblade out to find her la. The ground was so slippery and the weather was so nice. I reached all the way to Yishun MRT Station before my phone rang and SHE WAS ALREADY AT HOME LA. Apparently she took the bus back. Sickening woman!

We had BK for dinner today as Mom was too lazy to cook. I was the one who suggested it. My appetite is increasing these few days. If this carries on, I'm gonna be a fatter pig than now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urgh.

Having bloody Biology tuition tomorrow. -_-

Janine.

1/07/2006 09:56:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com